For Schools and Churches
Child Rescue Network loves to work with schools and churches. Such institutions have an incredible opportunity to empower children and families to help prevent sexual abuse and we’re here to assist. We offer educational programs for teachers as well as parents and students. Additionally, we provide Safety ID Cards for parents to have of their children.
Child Rescue Network is a proud Partner in Education with Orange County Public Schools. In addition to bringing our Empowerment Not Fear and Safety Compass Programs to the PTAs and Schools, CRN is actually a part of the training given to ADDitions Staff. These individuals are responsible for coordinating volunteers at each of the over 230 schools in the district.
Our training programs also extend into the classroom.
- Teacher Training Program includes:
- Sharing the “Empowerment Not Fear” concept with staff and discussions on how to implement the program into daily operations
- How to recognize potential signs of abuse
- Reporting suspected abuse
- Best practices for protecting children in your care
- Empowerment Not Fear Programs for your families include:
- ENF Seminars, which provide an overview of the issues and helpful tips and action plans that can help protect kids from sexual abuse, abduction and victimization
- Safety Compass – Abuse Prevention Programs, which are multi-week workshops with individual programs for parents and for children
- Safety ID Cards can be provided for parents to have of their kids: An up-to-date photo is the single most important tool needed if a child is missing.
- CRN can set up on-site to weigh and measure the kids, take a thumbprint and photograph to provide parents with a laminated Safety ID Card for their wallets.
- CRN can also provide parents with Safety ID Gift Cards that allow a parent to go online, upload their child’s photo and we’ll mail them three (3) Safety ID Cards, plus we can send an electronic version to the parent’s smart phone.
To learn more simply contact us at 877.209.KIDS (5437) ext. 81 or contact us