For Child Care Providers
Child Rescue Network salutes those who dedicate their lives to caring for kids. It can be a challenging task, to say the least. We are excited to work with you and offer a couple of different programs.
- Child Care Provider Training Program includes:
- Sharing the “Empowerment Not Fear” concept with staff and discussions on how to implement the program into daily operations
- How to recognize potential signs of abuse
- Best practices for protecting children in your care
- Empowerment Not Fear Programs for your families include:
- ENF Seminars which provide an overview of the issues and helpful tips and action plans that can help protect kids from sexual abuse, abduction and victimization
- Safety Compass – Abuse Prevention Programs, which are multi-week workshops with individual programs for parents and for children
- Safety ID Cards can be provided for parents to have of their kids: An up-to-date photo is the single most important tool needed if a child is missing.
- CRN can set up on-site to weigh and measure the kids, take a thumbprint and photograph to provide parents with a laminated Safety ID Card for their wallets.
- CRN can also provide parents with Safety ID Gift Cards that allow a parent to go online, upload their child’s photo and we’ll mail them three (3) Safety ID Cards, plus we can send an electronic version to the parent’s smartphone.
To learn more simply contact us at 877.209.KIDS (5437) ext. 81 or click here