Knowledge Truly is Power
The reality that exists today is not acceptable. Children should have the opportunity to be kids, free from the threat of sexual abuse, abduction and victimization. The good news is it can happen… Education is the key and that can be done.
- We can educate kids to help them recognize potentially dangerous situations and how to react if necessary.
- We can educate kids about personal boundaries and how to react when boundaries are crossed.
- We can educate parents on better ways to protect their kids by empowering them the knowledge and skill sets to make the best decisions possible.
- We can education parents on the importance of creating open lines of communication within the family.
- We can educate communities to change the way we protect children and deal with sexual predators.
Through education we can change everything! Join our effort!